Riyo Herbs Sun Protection is a broad-spectrum SPF50 spray which is a lightweight, nongreasy daily-use formula that protects skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is enriched with the goodness of carrot oil , watermelon extract, and vitamin E rich in Vitamin A & E that helps to avoid sun damage and fights signs of aging.
Its non-oily, non-patchy, non-sticky formula spreads evenly and gives a protected shield to the skin. The simple shake and spray sunscreen make it very easy to use after applying any SPF cream or moisturized skin, and can easily be applied after makeup to give the skin more protection during the day.
Net Vol - 100ml
It is easy to carry and use, Just spray on any exposed part of your body and spray it.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 spray with the goodness of carrot oil, watermelon extract, and Vitamin E.
- lightweight formula as it is a non-sticky, non-patchy, non-oily spray that does not leave white patches after use.
- Easy to use as you only have to shake and spray it all over your face on moisturized skin or even after makeup for extra protection.
- Reapply after every 2-3 hours and spray it all over your face and body when exposed to the sun.
Aqua, octyl methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Glycerine, carrot oil, watermelon liquid extract.
No sulphate, No Paraben, no mineral oil, no silicones, no benzophenone.
Effective Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
If you wonder if sunscreen lotions or sprays are just an add-on to your cosmetic collection, you need to know that they play an essential role in blooming skin. By no means our sunscreens merely are cosmetic items. They can protect our skin from the sun's damaging rays, which can cause severe skin problems.
We at Riyo Herbs introduced advanced sunscreen Spray SPF 50, which is of top quality and offers the best protection to your skin from harmful rays. This spray is suitable for all kinds of skin due to its non-harmful ingredients but natural ingredients. Our sunscreen sprays are used by many of our customers and have faced no issues of skin problems; in fact, they get relief from major UV rays.
Our sunscreen spray SPF 50 comprises an extract of watermelon, carrot, and other natural items for a positive result.
Some Features of our SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray
- The lightweight spray is non-sticky and does not create white areas after usage. Moreover, it has the best carrot oil, watermelon, and Vitamin E extract.
- It's simple because you have to shake it and spritz it all over your face on hydrated skin or after applying makeup for more protection.
- When exposed to the UV rays from the sun re-apply every 2-3 hours and spray it all over your face and body.
Steps to use our SPF 50 Spray:
- Read the description before you start spraying the sunscreen to check the method.
- You should know areas to cover and which aren't even if the spray is clear.
After spraying an area, apply the sunscreen lotion SPF 50 gently into your skin. A widespread myth regarding spray sunscreen is that you're set to go after spritz it on your face. However, you need to apply the lotion or cream to avoid sunburn.
- Spray sunscreens should be applied every two hours, precisely like lotion sunscreens, and every hour if you're sweating or in the water.
- Our sunscreen lotion SPF 50 is made to offer complete protection from UV rays. We have the most natural and effective skincare products. So we have designed our SPF 50 spray will meet your skin requirement.
- Shake the bottle vigorously before applying our SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Spray all over your body, keeping the container four to six inches away from your skin.
- Remember to apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Before going outside, make sure you and your family have used sunscreen.
- If you are regular to swimming, spray this sunscreen after 80 minutes of the session or every two hours, and re-apply our mineral spray sunscreen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who can use sunscreen spray SPF 50?
Ans. The SPF 50 spray is suitable for all types of skin. If you have dry or oily skin, you can apply this spray regularly.
2) Does the sunscreen spray contain chemicals?
Ans. None of the sunscreen sprays by Riyo Herbs contains chemicals. Products have a good amount of carrot oil, watermelon extract, and vitamin E.
3) Can I use the sunscreen spray daily?
Ans. If your location gets too much heat and UV rays, it is best to apply sun protection spray regularly.