Riyo Herbs Steam Distilled Rose Water Is A Pure Form Of Rose Water That Is Processed With The Ancient Technique Of Steam Distillation. It Tones Up The Skin, Rejuvenates Skin Cells & Brings A Natural Glow.
Rose Extract, Glycolic Acid, Glycerine, Halyuronic Acid.
- Our Rose Water can be used as a face toner, makeup remover, and body mist and can also be added to your face pack powders for extra benefits.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the redness of the skin. reduce puffiness of tired eyes.
- Spray the required amount of Rose Water to get these benefits as it is the purest form, which is made from handpicked roses from the fields directly.
Benefits With Heading
- PURE AND NATURAL: Riyo Herbs Steam Distilled Rose Water is made with handpicked roses using the ancient technique of steam distillation, for its purity and naturalness. It is free of alcohol and artificial fragrances.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: The rose water can be used as a face toner, makeup remover, body mist, and added to face pack powders for extra benefits. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and puffiness of tired eyes, and gives a natural glow to the skin.
- REJUVENATES SKIN CELLS: The steam distilled rose water tones up the skin and rejuvenates skin cells,& help in delaying the aging process. It also helps to controls excess oil, useful in acne and giving a refreshing feel.
- EASY APPLICATION: The application of Riyo Herbs Steam Distilled Rose Water is effortless. You can mix it into your daily face pack, soak a cotton ball and apply it to your face, or use it to moisturize your skin before makeup.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND SOOTHING: With its natural anti-inflammatory properties, Riyo Herbs Rose Water reduces redness and puffiness, useful in providing relief to irritated skin. It can be used to soothe tired eyes and refreshed complexion.
How to use?
- You can take a few drops of steam-distilled rose water and mix it into your daily regular face pack, and apply it to your face.
- You can soak your face sheet mask in rose water and put it on your face to let it rest for some time.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the rose water and apply it to your face to get a very refreshing feel
- You can apply steam distilled rose water to your face before doing the makeup to give moisturization to your skin